Help with temperature

Hello Fellow Reefers,

I've been out of town recently and have no idea why my temperature bump up and stayed constant in the past few days.

My first guess was the Temp probe gone crazy but I manually turned on Heater and as you see in the attached photo, probe responded correctly.

Any help or guess?

Thanks

Attachments

Looks like your heater could be the culprit. Maybe it's internal thermometer is broken.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Hmm I really don't think this is coming from heater, as shown you can see the spike in temp when I manually turned on the heater.
My heater is big for my 100 G tank and if it sticks on, temp will raise way more.

Thanks for the reply though.

The temp spike tells me that it's probably your heater internal thermometer. The temp spike tells me that your heater and temp probe works.

It shows that your heater does heat water and it shows that your temp probe is functional.

Your past data for the last few days show me that your heater kicks on between 77.0 - 77.5. So the data shows me that your heater WAS fully functional until Nov 13.

At this point Nov 13 going forward, data shows me that your heater stays on at 78.5.

Maybe your house stayed at 78.5 the whole time while you were gone. I doubt that though.

I can't think of anything else except your heater thermometer is off. It coulf still heat water normally, but the set point may be off.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Latest posts