What's a good RODI resin

lowbudget

Premium Member
Supporter
65 is minimal. higher psi makes more water faster but if you are like him running 2 membrane require higher pressure. i had the dual membrane and couldn't get my ads lower than 17 before di. so i went back to single membrane
I thought the PSI was expose to be at 60 PSI. I'm running my SpectraPure setup at 60psi and before DI I can only get it down to 8 and after DI 0. Would I be better off at 85PSI?

Last edited:

CoralNerd

CoralNerd
Supporter
Interesting and very helpful

So now I'm at 65psi
Before DI was 8ppp now 5-6ppp and of course 0 after DI.
I'm going to keep flushing it...ahh 4ppp nice

Last edited:

CoralNerd

CoralNerd
Supporter
I ordered a new membrane. Let's see if that helps with the psi and water quality.
Funny I had the membrane in my web browsers shopping cart with black Friday pricing, and I was able to pay and check out. lol

kwroberto

I use the filter guys, if you call them they are very nice to talk to and will spend as much time on the phone as they need to help you understand what's going on with your filter and what you need. I use there di resin and make my own silica buster cartridge using there silica resin and di resin, prices are reasonable. My water incoming is 227 out of the membrane is 4 an I'm running it at a pressure of 80psi, I'm also monitoring with two inline tds meters, I also have two di cartridges and when the one closest to the carbon block goes I put the end one in its place and put a fresh one on the end

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts