Anybody good at trouble shooting ATI wiring?

I've got an older Powermodule. Pre-LED, non-dimming. It's a 6x24. I replaced one of the ballasts as lights 2 & 5 were were not firing.

After replacing the ballast, bulb 2 & 5 only fire if the light is on metal (like my clothes dryer). This leads me to believe somewhere in there, it's not properly grounded (besides the ground wire that attaches to the frame of the ATI itself, which I put back in place).

After getting 6 new reflectors, a new ballast, new lamps, and a new AC/DC power unit -- I'm pretty much $100 shy of a new dimmable 8x24

Does anybody have an idea of whats going on here? Or know how to help wire this sucker? I've gone as far as my abilities can take me, and watching all the ATI videos and emailing customer service hasn't given me an answer..

I would greatly appreciate anybody who has experience with these older PM's, or an understanding of wiring in general. No frags as of yet, but I'll gladly pay for help!

If you have an apple device. I can maybe help you troubleshoot it over FaceTime. Or you can make the hour drive to my place and I'm sure we can get it up and running

newe70

2020 Philanthropist
When you turn ur light power on or off, did hear the relay trying to energize and de-energize? I had both dim and non-dim versions in the past with relay issues. Just change out the relay and should be good to go! It is worth to look into those relays also.

If you have an apple device. I can maybe help you troubleshoot it over FaceTime. Or you can make the hour drive to my place and I'm sure we can get it up and running
Sounds good! I'll be busy until Sat and we'll see about starting with a FaceTime chat! Thank you very much!

When you turn ur light power on or off, did hear the relay trying to energize and de-energize? I had both dim and non-dim versions in the past with relay issues. Just change out the relay and should be good to go! It is worth to look into those relays also.
There is no on/off switch on this unit, you plug it in or unplug to turn it on/off. It will flicker for a split second, but I don't notice any sound coming from it. Like I said, in the garage when placed on top of metal objects it WILL fire just fine, no problem at all. But suspended over my tank, no go.