Hey Everyone

DayWalker

Hey guys I wanted to say this community is awesome its full of a bunch of great people.

The reason Im posting is because I wanted to know if anyone knew of a place to get a t5 ballast. I just went to Reefapalooza for the first time this year and spoiled my self and got a lot of corals and clams but I need a ballast for my lights if anyone could help with ideas on what to do that would be great thank you.

-DayWalker-

My Tank Build
In the area..... You could try Sandbar Pets in Mission Viejo --- I'd give them a call. They seem to have used stuff and newer reef equipment. Also, I'd call Reef Lounge in Anaheim. You could even try Oceans Tropical Fish in Mission Viejo.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

innerspark

Premium Member
Supporter
Oceans may have to order it as he has mostly LED systems. I could check Sand Bar first if not them Coral Gazers is closer to our area then Reef Lounge and is in Irvine/Tustin.

DayWalker

Thank you guys for the advice. Just looking for something cheap right now to hold my T5's in I might build something but I am still not sure what to do yet.

Home Depot, 2 bulb t5ho ballasts for 2 54w bulbs. Or you can buy the whole Lithuania fixture and take out the ballast , I think it's 40 at hd for the fixture. That's what I've used . Not sure how much the ballast goes for though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk