If you ever need to buy Weldon

Mac Inger

look this place up (im just gonna paste my post from RC)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

Ok this is incredible.
So i have been looking for weldon 4 and 16. I searched and found in a thread about this company that sells it here in CA

http://www.mcmaster.com/

I ordered both solvents at exactly 11:57 am. (Didnt even have to pay, just created an account and they send you the bill at home,..kinda handy since i forgot my wallet home today)

At 16:00 i got a call from the mail room saying that i had a package. Its a huge box. I open it and inside wrapped with tons of paper is a smaller box inside which wrapped again in plenty brown paper and carefully placed are my two solvents....???

4 hours from my ordering online to actual pickup. Never experienced something like this but i wish these guys sold aquarium and motorcycle products and i would never buy from anyone else again.

amazing

mcmaster is excellent source for everything, electronics to float switches, to plastics, tubing and flat sheet, to plumbing parts... Thier catalogue is huge too, surprised they did not throw that intot the box, probably made a difference in shipping cost...

I built a DIY float switch from parts I ordered all from McMasterCarr the float switch has three backups for fail safe issue and is piped directely from my RO/di

but, you may want to look for a local acryics shop, we have paragon plastics, and a few others within a short drive, but not everyone lives in the middle of shopping / LA capitol of the world