My 22g Long DIY project

Hello all. Can't remember if I've posted here or not but just wanted to share my first SW tank that I have been building for the last few months.

Specs, 22g Low iron Mr. Aqua w/ DIY Bean Animal overflow and w/ DIY stand w/ magnetic doors made by me.

30g sump / Reef Angel controller / dosers / Skimmer / reactors...

The list kind of goes on.

This tank will house 2 high end clowns. It will mainly have Euphyllia and RBTA's.

I'll only share a few pics. If you guys want to see more or have questions, let me know.

DSC00483 by Rick Vasquez, on Flickr
DSC00476 by Rick Vasquez, on Flickr
DSC00526 by Rick Vasquez, on Flickr
Recessed sump lights
Wired 22g by Rick Vasquez, on Flickr
DSC00507 by Rick Vasquez, on Flickr

If you want to check out all the build photos, check out my Flickr :)
https://flic.kr/s/aHskusvuRA

Thanks for viewing.

Nice looking build!!
Thank you.,

Looks like it's going to be an awesome tank!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you. I am hoping it will not disappoint.

very clean, good stuff
Thank you very much.

Thanks for the follow. I like updating even the most boring parts of builds, lol.

Wow that's some great DIY and attention to detail!
Thank you. I try thinking of the little things. Most of the time they do not even get noticed but I know they are there :)

Man, I just noticed that your chair rail matches your stand's trim. That is nuts.

Sent from my SM-T700 using Tapatalk
One of the reasons this project took so long is because I had to actually paint this whole living room and add the center trim. I made the trim height exactly where the tank trim would land to match. Furthermore, the stand itself is two-toned to match the 2 toned wall of the living room. It is a little more difficult to notice it in the pictures but the living room is light gray on top and darker gray at the bottom.

Latest posts