Cornbread Purple Planet

Just wanted to ask what you guys what you think of the SPS. My nephew gave me a frag a while ago. He got it from Cornbread guy as Purple Planet.

IMG_8814.jpg IMG_8816.jpg IMG_8824.jpg IMG_8827.jpg

Not selling it, just wanted folks here to give their opinion on how it looks. Pictures don't come out as good as it looks in real life.

organism

2020 POTM
Maybe I'm out of the loop, but how is the Purple Planet different from the Miyagi tort / Acro austera?

Maybe I'm out of the loop, but how is the Purple Planet different from the Miyagi tort / Acro austera?
When I got the "MOP" frag I thought it was a miyagi tort. But my LFS sps expert told me it was the "MOP" I think both look the same

Sorry for the bad Celly pic

Sent from my LG-ls990 using Tapatalk

It actually does look like these above but not as colorful as you have it. It just could be my lights or tank. I am set up for zoa, not really for SPS.

organism

2020 POTM
It actually does look like these above but not as colorful as you have it. It just could be my lights or tank. I am set up for zoa, not really for SPS.
Funny thing is two of those are photos of the cornbred purple planet, I'd have to look it up again to remember which ones since it's impossible to tell without checking the price tag... I could've added Mother of Pearl photos that would've looked the same too.

It's a really cool coral regardless of the name though. Unfortunately there's too many shameless scammy vendors out there renaming common old school corals to throw a couple zeros on the end of the price they usually go for.

Latest posts