Hallucination help!

Unfortunately my hallucination was blown off it's plug and straight into the mouth of my acan. 😭😭😭 It took me about 2-3 minutes to find it but I immediately pulled it out and glued it back on the plug. I moved it to a spot with less flow and low light.
Has anyone ever had a similar situation and any advice to make sure it's ok?

Someone just posted a picture of something very similar actually! Theirs survived without harm. Yours is closed, but from what I can see it looks okay.. Only time will tell, but I'd suspect it will be okay.

Someone just posted a picture of something very similar actually! Theirs survived without harm. Yours is closed, but from what I can see it looks okay.. Only time will tell, but I'd suspect it will be okay.
Thanks! I hope so too.lol ��

BeanMachine

Supporter
Someone recently told me that is more likely to irritate corals and has detrimental effects. I hadn't heard that before, care to chime in?
Lugols? It works well when corals have been fragged, or damaged, to prevent infection.

Certain dips are pretty harsh, so I wouldn't go dipping an already stressed frag say in Coral RX or similar.

Lugols? It works well when corals have been fragged, or damaged, to prevent infection.

Certain dips are pretty harsh, so I wouldn't go dipping an already stressed frag say in Coral RX or similar.
Yeah they specifically meant Lugol's / iodine dips. I had always heard it was great for fragged and damaged corals like you had said.