My tank

Hi everyone just here to introduce my tank I have a 120g tank and a 60 g sump. Lights that I'm running are cheap Chinese lights with reef breeder. Dose cal, mag, alk, Red Sea coloration, and reef energy. Tank has been running for 2 years now.
Anything else you guys want to know just ask.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zoarder

2020 Philanthropist
Supporter
2020 POTM
That's how I started and had a successful tank, once I started getting all techy everything went downhill... I miss my 135 sometimes

That's how I started and had a successful tank, once I started getting all techy everything went downhill... I miss my 135 sometimes
Been wanting to upgrade equipment but with the tank doing so good right now don't want to mess something up

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk

Zoarder

2020 Philanthropist
Supporter
2020 POTM
Been wanting to upgrade equipment but with the tank doing so good right now don't want to mess something up

Don't, one thing I learned is don't follow the hype. Gives you more headaches than anything else.

Don't, one thing I learned is don't follow the hype. Gives you more headaches than anything else.
Only thing I want to get is an apex or the digital aqua controller just something that will give me warning cuz I lost a lot to equipment giving up but all part of the hobby

Zoarder

2020 Philanthropist
Supporter
2020 POTM
apex for sure if you want to go that route. but even apex fail sometimes so just keep that in mind.

How they doing on the hard to grow corals ??

I think everything is growing/reproducing good with those lights. The only coral thats growing slow for me is my dragon soul favia and dynamite chalice, but maybe I havent found the right spot for them in my tank. But yeah I think Reefbreeders lights is doing its job for me.

Kagolch

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice tank! I've been running the same lights for about 1 year. Seeing good growth (mixed reef). Same issue with the Dragon Soul as Jeff though.

SantaMonicaHelp

Hi everyone just here to introduce my tank I have a 120g tank and a 60 g sump. Lights that I'm running are cheap Chinese lights with reef breeder. Dose cal, mag, alk, Red Sea coloration, and reef energy. Tank has been running for 2 years now.
Anything else you guys want to know just ask.

Hi Yoshi14,

Tank looks great:)
How many fish do you have?
Did you do any changes?

Zhenya

Latest posts