List of High demand and most expensive SPS?

very rarely do I see a colony of these suckers, just little nubs. Makes me curious how they look when they really start growing out
Most of them are a tenius if that gives you an idea.

But the reason is they are super expensive, so most cut them to recoup their investment... or they die trying haha

very rarely do I see a colony of these suckers, just little nubs. Makes me curious how they look when they really start growing out
I agree, weren't most of these were brought in as wild colonies ? And then chopped into pieces ? Kind of makes me laugh when i see how much wholesale vendors sell their colonies for..

It is a good grower and it's passed around. But it's still a really nice high end acro. Not $700 anymore, but still $300 to $400 and still more than people want to pay. It'll always be the og rainbow tenuis, since it's the one that started it all.

Good thing is prices $300 to $400 are for nice size frags now solid 1". Before I was getting $700 easy for 1/2". Frag back then were small because not as many people had it, everyone wants it, those were the size frags that are able to be cut. Think about it, I was really fragging a frag.
If that... Frags are floating around in the $150-250 range depending on size. Still a nice piece though!

Looks a lot like the one [MENTION=44]organism[/MENTION] has... And since I said it, he now owes me a Frag of his.. Freezees of course. It's be a good investment. I almost never Frag my corals. I like to see real full blown colonies, not nubs, so I just let em grow. I have some that were purchased at an inch or so now 10" across...

CoralNerd

CoralNerd
Supporter
I'm jealous you big tank non cutters lol

Speaking of recouping
RR Canada Pretty and Pink
Brian at Age of Aquariums I paid $200 for a frag.
Here's mine...crapy cell phone picture

Last edited:

Latest posts