Merry Christmas frag pack give away

In the spirit of Christmas I am giving away two frag pack. These are your easy to keep corals that are great for any beginner hobbyist who's just getting started. With that said I'm only giving the packs to a new member with a minimum of 50 post and your tank must be fully cycled and running.

Here's what you need to do... send me a PM with a title of "I want my Christmas frag pack" and a full tank shot of your tank. The first two member to pm me will get the pack. its that simple!!!

Heres what the pack consist of... grandis Paly, Nuclear green paly, chong bong and orange yuma. I also have a large colony of blond blue b that Im gonna frag and include but Im all out of frag plug, I will include a frag of that as well just need to find plug. pack must be picked up in Corona 92879 before Christmas if not picked up by then pack will be given to the next guy in line.

Merry Christmas

heres picture of the pack

Thanks fellas for the kind words...One pack spoken for. Wow I thought For sure by now both pack would be gone already, no new member wants softies?

i love these palys. they have such a rustic and natural look, but their fluorescent tissues are brilliant accents, and the Ricordea is just beautiful.