Christian7144 tank

I'm on break from school so I thought I share with you guys my 42g cadlights. 2x kessil 360WE, mp40. It's a about to be a year old. I can't get my pictures to upload from my MacBook but I'll post my progress on here. This video is the most recent. I have some videos on YouTube Incase you want to subscribe if you play PS4 add me.
This community has been very helpful especially Jetsetter57. Thanks SCR members for your help.
https://vimeo.com/196236359

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here some updates

Planning on cementing, cheato reactor, plumb frag tank to sump

Here are some updated pics it's been over a year and switched from 2x kessil 360W to ecotech XR30W gen 4 pro and couldn't be happier with the growth that I've seen. Since I switched to sticks I been dosing manually n it gets old quick so I picked up a dosing pump from Greaser9999. Should help keep everything stable. I'd like to say thanks to everyone on scr who has helped me. I've met some real cool people on here to guide me.

Update on my 42G versa

This year has been a tough one and the road ahead is not an easy one but I am hanging in there with high hopes, faith, and staying optimistic with the situation here at home. I was going to sell my tank but its helped during these tough days. When I need to loose myself I stare at my tank to help me relax. At moment I plan on Peggy backing a small 10g tank. Was planning on seahorses but Im gonna do myself n the seahorse a favor and think of some thing else to house.

I know I KNOW the PBT. It was a gift from a friend. Im trying to catch it to rehome him.

Before removing the sand

Trying glass bottom (was not liking it to much)

After adding LS reef sand which is good with my flow rate.

This is my plan for a 10g. Going to add a hang on back overflow and for a return I am going to use one of my manifold nipple. Still planning.

djrice69

SocaliReef M0DERAT0R IG Farmedfrags
Staff member
2020 Philanthropist
Supporter
Update on my 42G versa

This year has been a tough one and the road ahead is not an easy one but I am hanging in there with high hopes, faith, and staying optimistic with the situation here at home. I was going to sell my tank but its helped during these tough days. When I need to loose myself I stare at my tank to help me relax. At moment I plan on Peggy backing a small 10g tank. Was planning on seahorses but Im gonna do myself n the seahorse a favor and think of some thing else to house.

I know I KNOW the PBT. It was a gift from a friend. Im trying to catch it to rehome him.

Before removing the sand

Trying glass bottom (was not liking it to much)

After adding LS reef sand which is good with my flow rate.

This is my plan for a 10g. Going to add a hang on back overflow and for a return I am going to use one of my manifold nipple. Still planning.

Well at least you know keeping a reef tank helps keep your mind off things especially when it those times you have lots of reflection to do.
Why not just drill the 10 gal rather then using that hob overflow

Well at least you know keeping a reef tank helps keep your mind off things especially when it those times you have lots of reflection to do.
Why not just drill the 10 gal rather then using that hob overflow
I should practice on this breeder before I do it on a brand new one. It will cost me less to prob drill it n the bulk heads than a HOB overflow

Latest posts