New to the forum

Welcome bud, very nice looking tank!. Your copper bands don't nip at your corals? Just curious cause I want to get one but just scared lol

Thx Simon,
Not really sure what caused my crash at this point. Tank was up and running for two years doing great the only things I changed around the same time as I added some T5's to my LED lighting but I also treated my tank with flatworm exit.
Watched YouTube, read the directions, read forums and seemed safe, did a water change and use charcoal after the treatment but lost some softies and all my SPS and a few fish within two weeks of doing that. Water parameters were perfect. I have read that the flatworms can release a toxin that can harm fish but not usually coral? Needless to say I took a blow to the ego, the pocketbook, I almost stopped reefing. I'm attached to my fish so that's what kept me in it. Will be rearranging the tank soon maybe a new build

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Getting a butterfly fish in a reef is always a gamble
Trust me, I own a fish trap

Thx Larry
Always admired fellow reefers with cleanliness under their display tank. Many on this forum. Had my share of messy sumps and setup, hated doing maintenance because they were so unorganized, just frustrating to work on. This one is much better.
My next setup is being planned and want to do a better layout with electrical control panel,,,,,,,,we shall see

Latest posts