Need help ID this discoma

Nice shroom but are you are asking if it has a trade name? I doubt it.

Did you just get it? It looks a little stressed given the gaping mouth.

nay

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice shroom but are you are asking if it has a trade name? I doubt it.

Did you just get it? It looks a little stressed given the gaping mouth.
yea i just got it. found it at lfs sitting next to redplanet acro. owner said he didnt know the name of it so im trying to find out where should i place it in my tank as it look stressed and trying to lift itself of the rock. and his whole colony was sitting next to redplanet acro wondering if it need a lot of light and flow too?

yea i just got it. found it at lfs sitting next to redplanet acro. owner said he didnt know the name of it so im trying to find out where should i place it in my tank as it look stressed and trying to lift itself of the rock. and his whole colony was sitting next to redplanet acro wondering if it need a lot of light and flow too?
I would do the exact opposite. Low light and flow. You can put it in a small container with some more rubble rock in case it comes loose.

I would do the exact opposite. Low light and flow. You can put it in a small container with some more rubble rock in case it comes loose.

Latest posts