85 off the 54

[MENTION=7709]Ohiostreetz[/MENTION] that's I I've been waiting for... the whole set up. Man that looks really good bro. I love how when you move it around that it gives you a huge amount of access in your tank. I just have to screen shot you pic... come out awesome bro.

theMerchant

Premium Member
Supporter
what did you use for the bars that are horizontal across the back of the canopy? (Where the wall mounts screw into).
I have a similar setup coming up, how high are you hang your ATI above the 'water line'?

Ohiostreetz

Reef Fast Eat Glass
My Tank Build
what did you use for the bars that are horizontal across the back of the canopy? (Where the wall mounts screw into).
I have a similar setup coming up, how high are you hang your ATI above the 'water line'?
The bar across the back of the canopy is part of the tv mount. I cut and grinded it down to fit the canopy. I hung the light at 12in above the water line. I can adjust the height as needed with the hanging kit of the ati

solitude127

Instant Ocean User
Supporter
Featured Reef
2020 POTM
On your canopy, you may want to consider a way to better ventilate the side where the air exits the fixture. ATI fixtures are great because they have active cooling. The air is sucked in through the top and exits the fixture on the side (For the dimmable, I'm pretty sure it's opposite side of the cord). If the fixture isn't properly ventilated, you'll lose performance and have premature failure of the fixture. From what I can tell by your pictures, the fixture might have a hard time exhausting the hot air from the fixture.

Ohiostreetz

Reef Fast Eat Glass
My Tank Build
On your canopy, you may want to consider a way to better ventilate the side where the air exits the fixture. ATI fixtures are great because they have active cooling. The air is sucked in through the top and exits the fixture on the side (For the dimmable, I'm pretty sure it's opposite side of the cord). If the fixture isn't properly ventilated, you'll lose performance and have premature failure of the fixture. From what I can tell by your pictures, the fixture might have a hard time exhausting the hot air from the fixture.
Thanks for the heads up i did leave a large opening on the top of the canopy I was gonna install a fan there to promote air flow. I'm open to ideas though

Ohiostreetz

Reef Fast Eat Glass
My Tank Build
Tgis tank needs to cycle already!!!!

Here is some zoas in the frag tank.

And one of the chalices

Nice job on the canopy, very sleek!! You just unlocked a genious idea for other use on TV mounts, good time to buy some shares lol

Ohiostreetz

Reef Fast Eat Glass
My Tank Build
Out with the old in with the new

Trying to clean up under the sump but I'm lazy

EyeReef

Admin
admin
Supporter
My Tank Build
Such an inspiration. What are you doing in terms of phosphate and nitrate control?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts