My long over due 180 leemar build and coral documentation

Dang forgot to update the nice pack I got from [MENTION=3976]znotch[/MENTION]. They are really nice frag sizes. Here is a pic of them when I first got them

CoralNerd

CoralNerd
Supporter
Nice setup Simon...I'll be following this thread....show off the sps growth
Bellus Angel is really nice I picked up one also.

Last edited:
Nice setup Simon...I'll be following this thread....show off the sps growth
Bellus Angel is really nice I picked up one also.
Thanks brotha, I need a good camera just for the sps to capture the color of some sick piece. Just couldn't post a phone pic lol. I love my Bellus. Did you get a female or male one? I'm looking for a nice size male. The pretty in pink is finally starting to color up and encrusting.

I got two builds going on right now. A 100G DT and an SPS frag tank but I'm going thru the whole boring cycling stage right now. I might stop by TGC and pick up some Fritz Turbo Start to speed up the process.

I got two builds going on right now. A 100G DT and an SPS frag tank but I'm going thru the whole boring cycling stage right now. I might stop by TGC and pick up some Fritz Turbo Start to speed up the process.
Dang balling lol. I need to stop by when your up and running. I actually like the boring cycle time. Lets me think of lighting fixtures and mods

So, have you ever come home and glance at your tank to make sure everyone is happy and notice something is kinda weird looking to your favorite coral? Think we all have but still a moment of " Oh hell no this is happening". Then look closely to find that your going to have more than one now lol. My baby is splitting and scare the crap out of me....see pic

So... I been going crazy about torches lately. Here are some new addition to the crowded sand bed

Black torch with green tip and green top area

Latest posts