Hello whiskyclown is here lol

I have a 10 gallon tank i just staring with clown fish i just got a current usa l.e.d light but im going to upgrade when i more cash on me but im starting i had three fishes that die with in my progress :a33:

EyeReef

Admin
admin
Supporter
My Tank Build
Welcome to SCR! We do enjoy pictures here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome! Did you find out the root cuss of losing your previous fishes? Looks like a lack of bacteria. Did you ever cycled your aquarium?

It's a start!!

Ask questions, post pictures.

Ask more questions, post more pictures.

Oh... And...:8welcome:

Hi, Welcome! First thing you need to lear is to not meet [MENTION=2546]gumbii[/MENTION] a lone at night no matter what he promises. lol

Tell us more about what equipment (filtration) you have. We can try to help you figure out whats going on with your tank.

I have bio protein skimmer koralia 240 gph aqueon hob filter and a 50 watt heater and a current orbit marine LED light 6 bls of live rock two clown two hermet crabs one snail im useing instant ocean sea salt which im out and im going ro get red sea coral pro salt tomarrow i think that what i have in my tank

I have bio protein skimmer koralia 240 gph aqueon hob filter and a 50 watt heater and a current orbit marine LED light 6 bls of live rock two clown two hermet crabs one snail im useing instant ocean sea salt which im out and im going ro get red sea coral pro salt tomarrow i think that what i have in my tank
Without corals, you don't need to switch to rs pro salt. Also save money with using io salt. Unless you are planning to get corals soon, still don't need to tho. IO salt is good enough for your needs right now.

I just added 6 more lbs of live rocks man made .I am going to get some coral i just want to get more info about coral and feeding and dosing .

Welcome great start make sure u know what u want before u add it things grow fast and come in all different colors and prices do your research before u buy of course

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk