DC return pump

joseserrano

2020 Contributor
deep water is great, but they tend to have problem with the controller. Both dc20 that i had, both had the same problem. DC5 had no problem.

what was the problem you experienced, and did the company fix/address it if you contacted them that is?
It had "Over voltage fault/Blocked fault, basically motor seized. As replacing and switching controller and power supply did not resolve the problem. Unfortunately, I was a day late and a dollar short of warranty. However, they did compensate me with a BLDC5, instead of BLDC15. Great pump super quiet. if i have to put my money on it, deepwater and vectra are the same pump with a different shell.

joseserrano

2020 Contributor
and drastic price difference.

It had "Over voltage fault/Blocked fault, basically motor seized. As replacing and switching controller and power supply did not resolve the problem. Unfortunately, I was a day late and a dollar short of warranty. However, they did compensate me with a BLDC5, instead of BLDC15. Great pump super quiet. if i have to put my money on it, deepwater and vectra are the same pump with a different shell.

Latest posts