Can someone ID

innerspark

Premium Member
Supporter
Can I get a better photo of its base close up with proper color

innerspark

Premium Member
Supporter
In your experience/knowledge is it a hard or easy coral to keep alive. It's in the acro family correct?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's an Acropora Valida. Just make sure you have good lights and you keep good water conditions and it should thrive. As far as SPS go I would not say it's the easiest to keep alive as I have killed a few in my day but its a nice timeless SPS for sure. I have one that just reserected it self in my tank.

Reason I was asking on lvl of difficulty because I don't consider myself an expert. I'm more like intermediate between expert and novice. I have never used GFO, or any phosphate remover. My water is RO from across the street which I recently tested ph and it was 6.0 n never used a buffer till two weeks ago. I use Red Sea coral pro n it's probably why my sps are thriving. I had 2x kessil A360WE that contributed to my two acro surviving near death from previous owners. Just curious if the reef gods are smiling down on me or if it's the Red Sea coral pro mix. I'm hoping I notice a difference in growth under these radion 4gen (non pro).

They are not glued to my rock yet n monti died after frogspawn killed it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts