Black Rock Reef Frag racks

solitude127

Instant Ocean User
Supporter
Featured Reef
2020 POTM
Anyone know if BlackRock Reef still sells frag racks? I went on their site but everything says sold out.

solitude127

Instant Ocean User
Supporter
Featured Reef
2020 POTM
They been sold out forever! I think I have one laying around. I'll hit you up if I find it.
Thank you. I wonder if they went out of business? I emailed them so hopefully I'll get a response.

This pretty much sums it up. I took it from the homepage
"August 30, 2015 -- A note to our visitors and our devoted customers, the time has come and Blackrock Reef will be taking an indefinite hiatus from producing Mag-Racks. For those who are interested, we have no intentions to discontinue the MR3 product series, we are just unable to fulfill future orders. It's important to note that we are not going "out-of-business"; instead, we're simply taking a break from the hobby to focus on other aspects of life. This doesn't mean we won't be back in the future."

I've been looking to get more racks from them as well. No other rack on the market that I know of comes close. The few that I have are rock solid...

watchguy123

Featured Reef
I emailed them multiple times months ago with no response. They did make great frag rack.

I finally ordered from buildinganobsession.com. I think their racks are pretty nice and easy company to work with. Not inexpensive, but what is. I just need an invisibility cloak for them, frag racks are ugly in the display

solitude127

Instant Ocean User
Supporter
Featured Reef
2020 POTM
I looked up the building an obsession frag rack and it looks good but they're sold out too. :(

Latest posts