Tank location

innerspark

Premium Member
Supporter
Do you have any idea what direction the floor beams go? You want ta spread it across as many beams as you can to help support the weight.

solitude127

Instant Ocean User
Supporter
Featured Reef
2020 POTM
what does the other side of the room look like? With it behind the couch, you can't really see the tank unless you're turn your head completely. I'd rather look at the tank from the couch rather than get up to look at it.

innerspark

Premium Member
Supporter
what does the other side of the room look like? With it behind the couch, you can't really see the tank unless you're turn your head completely. I'd rather look at the tank from the couch rather than get up to look at it.
Agreed. I can't tell you how many times I've come home from a long day at work to sit in front of my tv and not turned it on, (Fish tank | TV/fireplace | hall way) and just watch the tank tell I pass out 10 min later because it's so calming. Lol

The other side is a tv hanging on the wall, its only like a 3/4 wall not full like where it is it now.

+1, tank watching is so much better than TV.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
Agree 100% but my wife likes watching tv there. Another option is down stairs in like a dining are that the table is really only for show so no one ever eats in that room.

SantaMonicaHelp

Alright guys so I will soon be starting up my tank just want to hear your guys thoughts on this location. The window on on the left of the tank is where the sun rises and comes in on an angle from left to right. I wouldn't say it gets direct sun light.
Hey Antonio,

Looking nice:)
Will it be your first tank?
What fish do you plan to have?

Zhenya