Registered Member
    Name
    Fizzman
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Id zoa

Please help ID the two zoa next to pink zipper and scramble eggs2017-01-07_16.00.29.jpg

send nudes
    Name
    gumbii garcia
    Mentioned
    558 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)

cat eyes...?

Quote Originally Posted by lurking View Post
    I like to think of it as you were loving on my pipes rather than working on them.
    Quote Originally Posted by MadMax View Post
    Hey man, as long as there aint no funky tongue action, I'm cool with it, LOL!
    Quote Originally Posted by Greaser9999 View Post
    Please do not send me nudes of u & Noah together

Registered Member
    Name
    Gary
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Which one are you talking about? The two in the top left or the four in bottom right? The four looks like Armor of God. The two I really don't know lol. Don't think its Cat Eyes though because they usually have green mouths, but then again Im not a zoa expert

Registered Member
    Name
    Fizzman
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm talking about both

Registered Member
    Name
    Fizzman
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The four ones does look like it has the color pattern of armor of god, but the skirt isn't curly and thick looking like in the pictures. Cuz I have Everlasting gobstoper and from aog pictures it looks like my gobstopper with a different pattern. These guys look thin and weakly and almost see-through. The two polyp one is the same case, thin and see through. Both frag I got from Lfs, but based on the selection, differences in frag plugs, I think they are trade-in from local reefer, so if someone took the time to frag out 2polyps, it is most likely named. The colors look decent, not as bright as the rest but it's there, the brown parts though are really light. It's all settle in I think cuz it's growing new polyps on the my rock and not just the piece it was on(I chip the frag plugs until it's just where the Zoas stick to and glue that directly on my rock)

Registered Member
    Name
    Fizzman
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And not cat eyes, looked at pictures, mine has no green mouth, and skirt color is same as the face. And it's not really pink, more of a pale red, or orange red. I wonder if I just need to keep it longer for the colors to really show before it can be ID. Cuz I got some pink and golds from the same source with kind of the same issue, thin see-through polyps.

So I found this on coralpedia. The four polyp one, They look a lot like date night. Do u guys agree? http://zoaid.org/gmedia-album/datenight/

Thread Information