Id zoa

Which one are you talking about? The two in the top left or the four in bottom right? The four looks like Armor of God. The two I really don't know lol. Don't think its Cat Eyes though because they usually have green mouths, but then again Im not a zoa expert

Fizzman

The four ones does look like it has the color pattern of armor of god, but the skirt isn't curly and thick looking like in the pictures. Cuz I have Everlasting gobstoper and from aog pictures it looks like my gobstopper with a different pattern. These guys look thin and weakly and almost see-through. The two polyp one is the same case, thin and see through. Both frag I got from Lfs, but based on the selection, differences in frag plugs, I think they are trade-in from local reefer, so if someone took the time to frag out 2polyps, it is most likely named. The colors look decent, not as bright as the rest but it's there, the brown parts though are really light. It's all settle in I think cuz it's growing new polyps on the my rock and not just the piece it was on(I chip the frag plugs until it's just where the Zoas stick to and glue that directly on my rock)

Fizzman

And not cat eyes, looked at pictures, mine has no green mouth, and skirt color is same as the face. And it's not really pink, more of a pale red, or orange red. I wonder if I just need to keep it longer for the colors to really show before it can be ID. Cuz I got some pink and golds from the same source with kind of the same issue, thin see-through polyps.

So I found this on coralpedia. The four polyp one, They look a lot like date night. Do u guys agree? http://zoaid.org/gmedia-album/datenight/