FS yellow tang & fake clownfish

Yellow tang $20
Clownfish $10

In the city of orange n both eat pellets
Ok so the story behind the fish are that my friend gave them to me since he moved out. I've had them 2 days but he has had them a year. The fish are doing good and are eating
*Edit*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For future reference next time don't mention your friend gave them to you. Idgaf but there's so many little bitaches here that will frown upon you for selling something that was given to you or that you won on a raffle etc and insult and talk smack like little girls. Just a heads up. Glws

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

For future reference next time don't mention your friend gave them to you. Idgaf but there's so many little bitaches here that will frown upon you for selling something that was given to you or that you won on a raffle etc and insult and talk smack like little girls. Just a heads up. Glws

Thanks. I'm just being honest where they come from. I'll let the haters hate 🤣.

Fizzman

I don't think there's anything wrong with his friend giving him the fish and he selling it. I think I can see where people might have a problem is getting it free from the free section and turning around and selling it. That would be wrong if it was free in the free section as "sharing with fellow hobbies, or free to a good home" but even reselling is OK if it was in the free section as "please take this out of my sight"

I don't think there's anything wrong with his friend giving him the fish and he selling it. I think I can see where people might have a problem is getting it free from the free section and turning around and selling it. That would be wrong if it was free in the free section as "sharing with fellow hobbies, or free to a good home" but even reselling is OK if it was in the free section as "please take this out of my sight"
My friend is not on this site. He moved and I helped him move the tank n he offered them to me. I am holding his corals n he is planning on redoing his tank n he doesn't want them. Just want fish to go to a good home. Yes that would be wrong to do that because this is a community n you guys have all been hella cool n it's why I was being honest Cus I could of easily said they were mine n been in my tank 3 years lol. Ppl who received a freebie from an SCR member and sells to another SCR member are shady ppl.

You are new, you'll see what I mean soon enough.

You are new, you'll see what I mean soon enough.

Not new member since 3/12 but inactive and if someone is bothered oh well I won't waste my energy on something so petty. Ppl are free to their opinion and I just dust my shoulders off n keep reefing lol

Agreed.

I also have issues of people getting things for way cheaper and then selling them for more money on this forum.

We're all tryin to help each other here but I see people seeing others as dolla signs.

Its like their main theme song is Wu Tang Clan - C.R.E.A.M

Agreed.

I also have issues of people getting things for way cheaper and then selling them for more money on this forum.

We're all tryin to help each other here but I see people seeing others as dolla signs.

"Cash rules everything around me"

Yea we gotta help each other out. LFS store are cool but man to them they see $$ in us. I been in LFS stores n thanks to this community Ive walked out n gotten a better deal on sticks than any from SCR than any LFS in OC. There should be an option to flag those ppl down who try to profit. I'm not saying it's bad to profit. **** get your hustle on, but if you gonna hustle go on CL 🤣.

Fizzman

Agreed.

I somewhat agree somewhat disagree. If it was sold cheap as a "I want to help others out and only for people that want this for their own tank" then I agree it's bad karma to resell higher. But if it's a "I am tired of this hobby, selling everything I have asap" then there's nothing wrong with reselling for the correct price. It all comes down to if there was a misrepresentation of the buyer at the time of purchase as to the intent of the purchase. Also, I think for 99% of the forums, people as selling it at prices they seen it sold, and their intent isn't to "profit", it's to have an intermediate to get to the next coral or equipment. It's the vendors that is called true profit cuz that money is being taken off the field(cuz it's a business)

I somewhat agree somewhat disagree. If it was sold cheap as a "I want to help others out and only for people that want this for their own tank" then I agree it's bad karma to resell higher. But if it's a "I am tired of this hobby, selling everything I have asap" then there's nothing wrong with reselling for the correct price. It all comes down to if there was a misrepresentation of the buyer at the time of purchase as to the intent of the purchase. Also, I think for 99% of the forums, people as selling it at prices they seen it sold, and their intent isn't to "profit", it's to have an intermediate to get to the next coral or equipment. It's the vendors that is called true profit cuz that money is being taken off the field(cuz it's a business)
Fair points man. Agreed 100

Let's say I show someone how to get some dry goods for cheaper than retailer, then that person goes and buyz it from my source, then goes back on here and sells it for near retail price to some one who doesn't know any better.

I think that's messed up but hey it is what it is. Can't stop the hustler from hustling. It's all good. Gotta still love those type of folks regardless lol.

Dave. When are you going to pick up your free Melenarus wrasse? Not really free since you gave me some other fish and a sump.

Dave. When are you going to pick up your free Melenarus wrasse? Not really free since you gave me some other fish and a sump.
Sorry Dean! Ive been busy at work and come home dead tired haha. Let me give you a call tomorrow after 4 pm?

borg

Fair points man. Agreed 100

Let's say I show someone how to get some dry goods for cheaper than retailer, then that person goes and buyz it from my source, then goes back on here and sells it for near retail price to some one who doesn't know any better.

I think that's messed up but hey it is what it is. Can't stop the hustler from hustling. It's all good. Gotta still love those type of folks regardless lol.
So is it hustling if someone buys a tank for 300 and tries to sell on here for 550? That happened to me once. I have to say, it was kinda shocking.

So is it hustling if someone buys a tank for 300 and tries to sell on here for 550? That happened to me once. I have to say, it was kinda shocking.
Lol I had to rebuild the stand you sold to me from scratch since it pretty much almost fell apart when it got home. That cost me over 150 to rebuild with all 2x4 instead of plywood.. New one Could hold up a truck probably. Plus had to rebuild a new sump, reseal and relevel the bean animal overflow because it was leveled incorrectly. I invested in it and made it better. So no its not hustling. Come on Voltaire lol! It's all good bruv.

borg

What up, Dave. Glad its all good. Just laughing when i saw your previous post.

Told you not to cut down that stand.

What up, Dave. Glad its all good. Just laughing when i saw your previous post.

Told you not to cut down that stand.
How's your sps dominant tank? Last time I was there you had new fish in like 6 QT tanks and was in the middle of a massive transfer. Lol. Was looking to be a badazz setup tho.

Sorry OP didn't mean to hijack your thread lol. Free bumps hahah

How's your sps dominant tank? Last time I was there you had new fish in like 6 QT tanks and was in the middle of a massive transfer. Lol. Was looking to be a badazz setup tho.

Sorry OP didn't mean to hijack your thread lol. Free bumps hahah
No big deal

Latest posts