Free kitten to go home

So my cat had kittens and instead of given them to shelter rather go to a warm family. CL is not a site I would trust to give any pets away so I'm hoping you guys know anyone or yourself to own a kitten. All use kitty litter box n are playful 3 x males 1 female

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

btw, i always put pets full price on craigslist, then when people come, i just give them the animal... i recently did that for my chickens and ducks...

OMG I'm not a cat person, but my roommates cat has been growing on me. And then I saw the love of my life... Is this one still available? Is it a boy or girl? I just know we're meant to be together! 52f39b53cfae424a5aaf53cbd77a0ee4.jpg

gonumber24

Premium Member
Supporter
OMG I'm not a cat person, but my roommates cat has been growing on me. And then I saw the love of my life... Is this one still available? Is it a boy or girl? I just know we're meant to be together! View attachment 55740
That would be a female because there's more than two colors. Very rarely will a male cat have more than two colors.

gonumber24

Premium Member
Supporter
So my cat had kittens and instead of given them to shelter rather go to a warm family. CL is not a site I would trust to give any pets away so I'm hoping you guys know anyone or yourself to own a kitten. All use kitty litter box n are playful 3 x males 1 female

Please get your cat spayed. You are contributing to the unwanted pet problem. Sure, you might find homes for these kittens, but the people taking the kittens from you could have adopted from a shelter. Millions of unwanted dogs, puppies, cats and kittens are euthanized every year at shelters in our country.

Please get your cat spayed. You are contributing to the unwanted pet problem. Sure, you might find homes for these kittens, but the people taking the kittens from you could have adopted from a shelter. Millions of unwanted dogs, puppies, cats and kittens are euthanized every year at shelters in our country.
Thanks for your concern!

yeah, i got my cats spayed... it's cool to see kittens, but it's a big problem... i keep finding dead half eaten cats in the river bank behind my house... sucks because they eat the field mice... but still... there shouldn't be so many cats around to the point they're getting taken out by coyotes and fox... or maybe raccoons...

Latest posts