Free Green Digi Frags

innerspark

Premium Member
Supporter
I've got about 3. Come and get it. Pick up in Rancho Santa Margarita. PM is key. Must have at min 50 posts and a build thread.

innerspark

Premium Member
Supporter
Come on guys great little SPS for free. If the build thread is the hang-up pm me and we can figure that out.

nay

Premium Member
Supporter
if i buy your sunburst can i hav a frag of this digi? i promised i will make a build thread once i move into a new house in march... got 150 g starphire ready

Fizzman

Ty [MENTION=6947]innerspark[/MENTION] for the frag. Also for the opportunity to go to coral grazers. Picked up some great hot pink Monti. Been looking for something hot pink for my tank.

innerspark

Premium Member
Supporter
Ty [MENTION=6947]innerspark[/MENTION] for the frag. Also for the opportunity to go to coral grazers. Picked up some great hot pink Monti. Been looking for something hot pink for my tank.
Your welcome. I almost walked out of there with a fish anyways got my GFO I needed.

innerspark

Premium Member
Supporter
That's why I love that shop. Always find something to buy as they always have a good selection.

So far. Ever closer to the IE we can meet up? Like not out of your way. Like when you are already going somewhere or work or whatever

innerspark

Premium Member
Supporter
I've driven to LA, SD and Murrieta for free stuff or great deals. Ontario is not that far. I work 6 miles from home. I do meet people up off the 91 for trades and sells though.

My Tank Build
I've driven to LA, SD and Murrieta for free stuff or great deals. Ontario is not that far. I work 6 miles from home. I do meet people up off the 91 for trades and sells though.
This is my biggest pet peeve when people ask if I can meet up for free items. I literally will rethink giving that person a thing if they've ask for me to deliver a free item. I even said "I'm a delivery driver by trade and my company pays me bla blah an hour so that's my going rate if u want it delivered."

innerspark

Premium Member
Supporter
Agreed [MENTION=11949]Fizzman[/MENTION] was coming all the way to me tell I diverted him since I had to go to Coral Gazers the same time he was coming down. Btw thanks for the change in direction and time on that.

Anyways I don't mean to be a jerk [MENTION=5165]Demonkegman[/MENTION] but I've gotten a few private messages about people asking me to deliver. If I'm going to Coral Gazers and your free I would be happy to meet up there but I rarely get out of South OC anymore unless it's to a club meeting and I have to miss that on Friday. Without traffic though the drive from Ontario to me is about 30-45min on the toll road. I know as I use to make that commute every day.

Why would I take it as you being a jerk? I never personally asked you to deliver. Nor would I ever. Lol. I've been on this site for 5 years now, I know better or would never deliver myself. Was just seeing if you came a little closer my way in your way to work or something. I like to plan my meets if I go to a family members in LA. Or like over the hill to Apple Valley. Its all good man.

Hell yeah me too. Gotten some great deals outside of the IE. I can't even really buy fish here. Sooo much cheaper that way. And I work in Lancaster. :-( 200 miles round trip. 6 miles would be amazing!!!

innerspark

Premium Member
Supporter
Hell yeah me too. Gotten some great deals outside of the IE. I can't even really buy fish here. Sooo much cheaper that way. And I work in Lancaster. :-( 200 miles round trip. 6 miles would be amazing!!!
Lol hit me up if you come into my area. I'll always have frags of this digi.

Latest posts