Long Time Lurker

wrecker

Hello All
Long time lurking on this forum. I've enjoyed reading all the funny and informative threads and comments.

Currently sporting a 34 Solana AIO, but now that the kids are a little older got myself a little upgrade from JC [MENTION=8255]xmiles213x[/MENTION]. The Build has been slow
but I've got the aquascape done with rocks and new sand cycled. Hoping to do the plumbing this weekend.

Hope to meet some of ya'll in person sometime

Attachments

805reef

Premium Member
Supporter
nice! is that what happens when you cook your rocks? pretty sweet, my son would love that.

welcome to scr.

Welcome and keep the pix coming!!

Build threads are great too! Maybe post pix and updates as you get plumbing!!

wrecker

nice! is that what happens when you cook your rocks? pretty sweet, my son would love that.

welcome to scr.
man, when i acid washed the rocks, it was that windy weekend early december. That crud flew all over the side of the house and had to power spray it off. I should have put it next to my mean neighbors house.

wrecker

Welcome! How big is the new tank?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's a cadlights versa 60 gallon cube. The only space I'm "allowed" to put a tank is in the nook area around the staircase which is 25 inches across and 36 deep so I was limited in what I could get. I wanted to max out the size of the tank as much as possible.

wrecker

Hi Hung,

Congratulations with the upgrade :)
Looks great!
What fish do you have in the tank?

Zhenya
nothing fancy. just a clown, six line, and yellow tail damsel I transferred over from old tank. Waiting to get my quarantine tank up and going prior to adding new fish.

Latest posts