jumped into the hobby again...nano/shark

eman310

I might have made a greater commitment than I thought I could possibly make getting back into the reef hobby.Ive not only started again I've added a shark witch I hatched it's my second one and ive grown fascinated with them...how long may I keep him in such small secluded space?

Zoarder

2020 Philanthropist
Supporter
2020 POTM
I might have made a greater commitment than I thought I could possibly make getting back into the reef hobby.Ive not only started again I've added a shark witch I hatched it's my second one and ive grown fascinated with them...how long may I keep him in such small secluded space?
I assume is a bamboo shark and once they hatch they are already big. and depends how big the tank is but they need round tanks or their nose get damaged from bumping into things. PS. they grow fast and get the water real dirty. I had a hatched for about 6 months on a 48"x30" tank.

eman310

yes a bamboo shark I'm looking to upgrade to a bigger tank to be able to keep him if not I'd have to look for a good home for him....although he's not much of a bumper yet or at all he's a great swimmer when he does he has a sense of humor for that seems like am acrobat under water haha thanks for the positive feed back

JC Reef

Premium Member
Supporter
You should post some pictures...

yes a bamboo shark I'm looking to upgrade to a bigger tank to be able to keep him if not I'd have to look for a good home for him....although he's not much of a bumper yet or at all he's a great swimmer when he does he has a sense of humor for that seems like am acrobat under water haha thanks for the positive feed back

Latest posts