Loctite Silicone

I don't know if I'm posting this in the right place? But I have a quick question about Loctite silicone. I used it to seal 2 pvc pieces together to make a cave for my Blenny. My question is how long before I can put it in the tank? It says the cure time is 48 hours for aquariums. Do I have to wait that long if it's just for the cave piece? Or will it leech anything into the water? It's 100% silicone. It just says Chemically curing sealant VOC 3%. Thanks!
Says it contains distillate, alkyl acetoxysilane, and acetic acid.

I have use this product before and I would not suggest using it even though it says fish safe. From my experience, after using this product. The silicone started to develop some form of algae or slime and it only formed on the silicone. The fish i did have started to develop skin disease that literally ate away at their skin.

How I know this, bc after resealing an over flow box with a another brand of silicone the problem went away. You should us the GE brand from HD/Lowes (not sure the specific one to use) or use the from Grainger by Momentive RTV 100 series it comes in clear or black