Picture problems

Is there a better way than photobucket to upload pics to the forum? I tried the picture upload, but if I upload the file directly to SCR, it comes out super small. The only way I have found to work it is via photobucket, but now bc of a problem with photobucket, it seems none of my pics are showing and I can't upload new ones. I've contacted photobucket's customer service, but if there's a way to store them with SCR, that would be 1,000x more convenient and would avoid future issues with this. Any ideas? Thanks in advance! :)

Best and easiest way to post pics is through Tapatalk's image hosting. You'll have to use the app, but it beats uploading by other means. I think the only forum that has decent image hosting capability is r2r.

Best and easiest way to post pics is through Tapatalk's image hosting. You'll have to use the app, but it beats uploading by other means. I think the only forum that has decent image hosting capability is r2r.
Grrr... I hate tapatalk...but if that's the best available, I may have to use it (but will ONLY use it for uploading pics). I'm spoiled by R2R's picture hosting it would seem. ;)

innerspark

Premium Member
Supporter
I use Flickr for all photos from my camera and Tapatalk for all photos from my phone.

is photobucket tripping for everyone...? it's saying something about 3rd party sharing and whatnot... is it only happening to me and my bro, or everyone else...?

solitude127

Instant Ocean User
Supporter
Featured Reef
2020 POTM
is photobucket tripping for everyone...? it's saying something about 3rd party sharing and whatnot... is it only happening to me and my bro, or everyone else...?
everyone with the free account. The paid accounts are still able to use the IMG to show pics

I've been using Smugmug for all my picture hosting or tapatalk for quicker posts.