Parasite help clear growths

Clear protrusions on the sides of a citrinis goby. I'd call them bumps but they're more like clear warts. It's obviously not normal and a black clown goby had the same thing. Both have been freshwater dipped and in a qt process now but I'm not getting any info off of google that helps point out what it is. Any thoughts?

Hopefully these pics do it justice
IMG_4780.jpg
IMG_4773.jpg
IMG_4771.jpg

First person who says ich gets an emoji face slap

Zoarder

2020 Philanthropist
Supporter
2020 POTM
Looks like ick, just because you FW dip doesn't mean it killed the parasite. Only copper can truly kill ick.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Pics aren't doing the job. I've had experience with ick in the past and I really think that's not the issue. Ick looks like sugar or salt on the skin. These are completely clear and wart like

Zoarder

2020 Philanthropist
Supporter
2020 POTM
Pics aren't doing the job. I've had experience with ick in the past and I really think that's not the issue. Ick looks like sugar or salt on the skin. These are completely clear and wart like
Hard to say then, i would treat it as ick tho since its an external parasite

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

EyeReef

Admin
admin
Supporter
My Tank Build
When I read the description and saw the photos papilloma came to mind. I see these benign growth on peoples eye lids all the time. A quick google search indicates fresh and marine fish can get it too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had the same issue with my yellow goby. It
Comes and go. The other fishes are not affected. He eats like a pig. So I just leave it alone.

Latest posts