WTB snake

My 4yr old son fell in love with a standard ball python at a friends house. The **** thing climbed in his shirt and put its head right outside his sleeve and he was enamoured for hours. Anyone have a small one? Specifically a morph?

IMG_4828.JPG

Anyone ever know a snake like this even existed!!!! Awesome.
[MENTION=2546]gumbii[/MENTION]

lol, that's a piebald morph... that's big money... not sure how much they cost now... but that's like an 80% pied used to go for around 800... again, not sure how much they go for now...

ball pythons are cool... but usually people sell hatchlings or very young babies... the thing that's hard about them i getting them to eat... feeding is also a huge process... especially for a pet snake... you can't just open the cage and throw a mouse in there... it's better to feed dead/frozen thawed out mice... and put them in a paper bag, or another box to feed them... so you'll need a feeding box... the reason is that after some time, the snake will get used to eating something when it hears you open the cage... then see your kids hand moving and boom... scary yet harmless snake bite.. LOL...

the reptile supershow just passed a couple days ago... my kids wanted this guy... they're crazy... instead we brought home a pixie frog and a bunch of plants.. LOL...

theMerchant

Premium Member
Supporter
There a shop in Montclair, near the mall that specializes in reptiles

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk