Red Monti Cap Frag

FREE RED MONTI CAP FRAG!!!

I accidentally bumped my Red Monti Cap colony and broke a small piece off.
(Would appreciate a single polyp of any Zoa in return but not necessary at all)
Located in Glendora and work in Orange during the week.
Pm if interested. Thanks

Zik

Just wanted to check in - how is the growth on yours? I'm sure my lights are what's hanging up mine, but the 'white tip' seemed to have colored. I have green birds nest that's developing white tip growth with my new lights (current usa IC LEDS), hoping the red monti I have will do the same!

Just wanted to check in - how is the growth on yours? I'm sure my lights are what's hanging up mine, but the 'white tip' seemed to have colored. I have green birds nest that's developing white tip growth with my new lights (current usa IC LEDS), hoping the red monti I have will do the same!
Growth is great, I have previously had it under a finnex ray 2 led and switched over about a year ago to a kessil a360w. It has always been a great grower for me. I've moved it before though and the same thing happened to me. It's all about finding that sweet spot!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zik

Growth is great, I have previously had it under a finnex ray 2 led and switched over about a year ago to a kessil a360w. It has always been a great grower for me. I've moved it before though and the same thing happened to me. It's all about finding that sweet spot!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's awesome to hear! When it grows, does the white rim turn red, then a new white rim forms, or is there 'always' a white rim?