Anyone have luck getting clowns to host?

My Tank Build
I've got 3 clowns that are peaceful with eachother. none have hosted my anemone for over 6 months now. All are healthy. Would the fact that there's 3 clown fish be causing any issues?

There are tons of threads on how to get clowns to host. Not being an *** but a quick search will lead you to a bunch of methods

I did n it was quick. I put the anemone in a spaghetti strainer n placed the clownfish in the same container. I corralled then towards the anemone just so they will touch. I did it slowly with my hands enough to not scared them n now they host my anemone.

Edit* only problem now is they are fighting for anemone. She just charges him but does not hurt him.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Tank Build
I've heard and tried 2 ways. Like putting them all in a small dish together, but my sure fire way that works in one night is
Take a small led light and point it at the nem over night the clowns will gather in the light and find there way to the nem and host it. This method has worked every time for me and it only takes a night or two

I've heard and tried 2 ways. Like putting them all in a small dish together, but my sure fire way that works in one night is
Take a small led light and point it at the nem over night the clowns will gather in the light and find there way to the nem and host it. This method has worked every time for me and it only takes a night or two
The led light is the best way Cus you don't need to capture them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts