Clownfish help!

So I have two clownfish. One is a black ice and the other is a snowflake. I think that's what they are. So a few days ago my snowflake was rolling around in my RBTA. As of yesterday my black ice clown chased him out of the anemone. She would charge him n
Corner him n is recently started https://vimeo.com/201078840nipping at him. What could be the problem? Any advice would be much appreciated. https://vimeo.com/201078773

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How long have you had them? They look pretty young. Probably just now figured out which one is going to be female and she is showing him who's the boss. Just keep an eye on them and see that he doesn't get too beat up.

How long have you had them? They look pretty young. Probably just now figured out which one is going to be female and she is showing him who's the boss. Just keep an eye on them and see that he doesn't get too beat up.
I've had them 2 months now. I placed him in a fish box. Should I let him go now or wait till I'm home tomorrow to make sure he don't get trashed?

Lights are gonna be out so I wouldn't expect to much action tonight. You could probably let him out. How are his fins? There can be some nips but shouldn't be any serious damage. She's bringin it & he's backing away so all looks normal.

He looks on. She charges him n stares him down n swims back to anemone n then goes out to look for him to harass him lol

It's normal. The aggressive one is establishing that she will be the female. It can get rough if their the same size but usually that behavior doesn't last too long. Rarely does the female kill the "male"

Latest posts