40-50g AIO cube reef tanks.. Let's see some pics!!

Looking for a new set-up, planning on breaking down my 66g reef tank and downgrading to around a 40-50g AIO reef tank. There's a few tanks that caught my eye, RedSea 43g AIO or innovative Marine 40g AIO. Just wondering if anyone has a custom built set-up, dislike JBJ tanks. Looking to get ideas, pics would really help peeps. Thanks!!

Yea right, i figure by the time I get rid of everything from my current build I might break even by half :laugh: [MENTION=6904]Zoarder[/MENTION]

Bump... And its not even a sale thread lol

If anyone has a set-up around what I'm looking for I'd consider some sort of trade

I just set up a 60 cube a couple weeks ago. It's not an AIO as I opted to do a canister instead. But I did get a really good deal on it from Oceans Tropical Fish in Mission Viejo. The tank is from Advance Aqua Tanks. They probably make AIO's as well. It'd be worth giving him a call. I got acrylic and the tank was $470 plus tax. Glass of course is like half the price, plus built in filtration.

I just set up a 60 cube a couple weeks ago. It's not an AIO as I opted to do a canister instead. But I did get a really good deal on it from Oceans Tropical Fish in Mission Viejo. The tank is from Advance Aqua Tanks. They probably make AIO's as well. It'd be worth giving him a call. I got acrylic and the tank was $470 plus tax. Glass of course is like half the price, plus built in filtration.
I'm actually looking for glass lol hence the post for pics, wanted to see what kind of custom AIO tanks peeps are running. I want a cube, was thinking around 24x24. Figure if the sump takes up round 4-6in, I'll still have around 18-20 in dept which I'd be happy with

I'm actually looking for glass lol hence the post for pics, wanted to see what kind of custom AIO tanks peeps are running. I want a cube, was thinking around 24x24. Figure if the sump takes up round 4-6in, I'll still have around 18-20 in dept which I'd be happy with
I know. I was just posting because AAT probably makes AIO tanks. I figured you wanted glass. I just posted to let you know I got a really good deal at that place on the tank. You could check AAT website. That was all.