Help : Chalice

NVTE

My LE Red Watermelon show its skeleton on the outer rim, some meat gone. What should I do ?
Please help. thanksssssss

How is the flow? Maybe the flow is to strong where it's located, try placing in a area with less flow and see if that helps.
Mark

NVTE

It is in the front bottom. Wavebox moving water through them. It was fine in that spot.
My parameter is off couple weeks. Low ALK and Low Cal. I am raising them now. can't wait to put my CA Reactor in.
bro Tony, I thought you are getting out and give those Chalice of your to me. Last time I remember you said that :) :) .

NVTE

It getting worse now. some more skeleton show.....

helppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

reefraftusa

Premium Sponsor
Premium sponsor
NVTE same thing happen to my red WM, It was sitting on the sand bed, one day start to reced and didn't know why, so I decided to put it on top next to the water level and now the receding stop and it is growing back over the skeleton....I think these red WM like to be on top...hope that help..

NVTE same thing happen to my red WM, It was sitting on the sand bed, one day start to reced and didn't know why, so I decided to put it on top next to the water level and now the receding stop and it is growing back over the skeleton....I think these red WM like to be on top...hope that help..
Thank for your input Thuynhcl.
I am scared to lose whole colony so I fragged them out into piece, and the receding stop. They actually grow well now. Yeah, My WM used to love to stay in high light spot, but the color was not bright as it in the sandbed.
I put 1 in high light and 1 in low light to see which one grow better.

you could've tried an iodine dip... or a coral dip of some sort... maybe it got stung by something... you could of just fragged off the receding part and dipped it... check if there are any bristleworms around...

Latest posts