Polylab medic

So my purple tang has ich . I was wondering if anyone has ever used polylab medic? It says it's reef safe but idk. I've used fishkeeper (blue liquid) he is still eating. Currently feeding him Thera A+ with garlic in the pellets.

Edit* on a side note my two clownfish have been establishing who is the female. From my observations the female not only chases the male but has been chasing any fish who swims by the anemone. Maybe this caused the ich Cus my other fish don't have it. My water chemistry is good.

https://www.polyplab.com/products/medic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zoarder

2020 Philanthropist
Supporter
2020 POTM
Just about two week so yes he is new.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Keep feeding it and add Metro/Focus by seachem. Add garlic so it masks the taste of the medication. As long as its not velvet he should recover. Also feed it Nori.

Zoarder

2020 Philanthropist
Supporter
2020 POTM
from what I understand (there is a huge post on this on R2R I'll see if I can find it) if you can count the spots then its ick, but if its like sugar all over and some times looks like gold or grey dust on them then its velvet. With velvet they shy more from the light and twitch. They flash as well and breathe heavy and usually stay on the powerhead. Its really easy to mix ick and velvet since both are so similar. Looks like ick to me.

mmorimoto

I have used medic. Great product if you stick to a strict regiment. Dont pour directly on corals or the salts will sting them