Nutramar Ova for Mandarins

Received an email from Marine Depot stating that Nutramar Ova is back from back order and that most Mandarins can be trained to eat this in under 5 days. Anyone have any experience with this product?

[MENTION=6252]JDEllis[/MENTION] just posted about this food a couple days ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JDEllis

Owner @ Ellis Aquatics
Supporter
Yes ova is a phenomenal coral food and is a good food for "attempting" to get mandarins to eat frozen food. We use to use it by itself near mandarins, once they started eating that we would add cyclops, then mini mysis. I couldn't give a percentage on how many eat it but my personal pair lived for that stuff for almost 3.5 years. Many of the ones we brought into the shop hopped on it quickly too. Other than mandarins we saw many copperbands pick at it and was also a great coral food for growth/color. Thx for shout out [MENTION=6028]Fly5150[/MENTION]

I've never tried Nurtamar Ova, but I've had 100% success with PE mysis several times. I did have to start a tiny mandarin with Hikari once because he was so small, but after a week or two he was on PE. PE is the best way to go IMO. I keep it stockpiled in the freezer. It usually takes about 4-5 days to get them trained.