Radion xr15 pro schedule/setting

pdreef

I'm new in this forum and I need help on what setting is best for a mixed reef tank. I have a few sps frags on high lvl of the tank and mushrooms on sand. Anyone in here has a success of keeping sps on theor xr15pro or maybe xr30 pro?

I'm new in this forum and I need help on what setting is best for a mixed reef tank. I have a few sps frags on high lvl of the tank and mushrooms on sand. Anyone in here has a success of keeping sps on theor xr15pro or maybe xr30 pro?
Use the AB template. I just got an xr30 pro n I can see my corals love it more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How are you sps doing? Any sps burns ? How far is your light from the water ?
I believe one might have a tip burn because my lights were at %70. I turned it down to %45 but my softies n sps are doing amazing. I got great polyp extension on my garf banzai, and two clams are happy. I believe they are 10-12" from water. I don't use the arm. My tank a 30" x 18".

What ^^^^^these guys^^^^^ said. I run the AB program too, and my corals have never been happier. Better color, better PE than when I was running Halides. Go figure, but true.

pdreef

Thank you all for your response. I think I figured out the presets and leaning towards sps AB+. My lights are 8" above the water. At what percentage should I start it with ?

Thank you all for your response. I think I figured out the presets and leaning towards sps AB+. My lights are 8" above the water. At what percentage should I start it with ?
What's the measurement of your tank? You can set the acclimate mode.

Latest posts