fluconazole x bryopsis

CoralNerd

CoralNerd
Supporter
Yep, I calculated with rocks and equipment 80g...so I dosed 8. However I came back and hit with a few additional pills a few days later and it had zero effect on my live stock. I would take your skimmer cup off for a day or two if you can and remove any gfo or carbon. Also if you can get your po4 low prior might help. Good luck!

Does anyone have 2 200mg pills they are willing to sale? I can paypal.. PM if so, thanks!
[MENTION=127]bustayanky[/MENTION] [MENTION=8580]CoralNerd[/MENTION] [MENTION=5422]danmartis[/MENTION]

Does anyone have 2 200mg pills they are willing to sale? I can paypal.. PM if so, thanks!
[MENTION=127]bustayanky[/MENTION] [MENTION=8580]CoralNerd[/MENTION] [MENTION=5422]danmartis[/MENTION]
Sorry I don't have any extras cause I needed 20 pills and I bought 20

Did you all use the capsules? Have a friend who has fluconazole tablets for people. If I dissolve the tablet is it the same thing? I don't know anything about pharmaceutical so was not sure if there is more ingredients in a tablet rather than capsule.

I used all the caplet but, I would think the tablet and caplet are the same. From what it looks like to me, the fluconazole seems to be human med just resold under the PETMEDS website. This stuff killed all my algae except coraline, my tank has never looked cleaner but, it did kill all my macros in the fuge as well.

Anyone observe any effects on Cyano? I know I can run chemi-clean, but if this does the trick...I have patches of hair algae in the tank.

Anyone observe any effects on Cyano? I know I can run chemi-clean, but if this does the trick...I have patches of hair algae in the tank.
After dosing I had a bad outbreak but, chemiclean took care of that. I started my treatment with Vibrant for 10 days then, I did the fluc tabs and it worked perfectly. All bubble algae, turf algae, weird red mat algaes are all gone.

I was thinking, this may also help prevent ich. At least from the weaker strains. In the long run it would select for the resistant strains of ich, but i suppose that is what copper is for.

I wonder if anyone who has done this treatment still sees ich spots in their fish?

Latest posts