FUUUU--RO/DI is Sloooow After Filter Change

First my MP40 and now this...

I changed out the filters of my BRS 5 stage RO/DI and now it makes water super slow. It used to take me about 30 minutes to make 5 gallons and now it takes me over an hour. There is a leak at one of the canisters that I need to replace the O-ring on, but that was the case at the last filter change and it ran normally. I took apart some of the fittings and connections and there were no clogs (I didn't take apart the really deep/internal stuff though). I also run a booster pump and and water pressure reads around 80-90 PSI with booster on and about 60 PSI off. Waste water feed line is not clogged. I replaced the DI and I just packed it like I always do. Not sure if that's issue.

Any suggestions?

bif24701

Have you put silicone grease on the o-rings. Start there with a light greasing of the o-rings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bif24701

Yeah. I flushed it for about 30 minutes.

I have not yet. I was planning to replace them. I'll see if I can find some silicone grease I had left over somewhere.
You don't need to replace than unless broke. Grease will prevent binding when installing (DO NOT OVER TIGHTEN).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk