So I'm building my first large reef tank!!!!!

I have a question regarding ro di system for drinking and tank top off. I know of RODY is good to drink and DI is good for tank water. Is there a splitter I can use of it buy a system the has both?

I have a question regarding ro di system for drinking and tank top off. I know of RODY is good to drink and DI is good for tank water. Is there a splitter I can use of it buy a system the has both?
You could run a T connector with a valve before the DI plumb into a drinking water tank.

For those who know about algae scrubbers. The HOG style scrubbers, are the bubbles for flow or is the air required to grow the algae?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

20170215_143642.jpg

I decided to use an algae scrubber as the benefits are similar to my goals I have in mind with this tank. Here is the finish product. I decided on this location due to the high follow in the rear chamber, that way I don't need anymore pumps/plumbing. Let me know if its a good idea or bad. It currently has a blue light as that is what I had laying around I ordered a similar grow light from Amazon.

I guess I'll keep wait for breaking maybe. I have put sponges in front behind but bubbles are so fine the still get into display side.

Thanks for reponse.

It should eventually go away once the skimmer is done breaking in. Or you could add a sponge near the outlet

I guess I'll keep wait for breaking maybe. I have put sponges in front behind but bubbles are so fine the still get into display side.

Thanks for response.

So I my tank has been up a little while now and I have to say water quality and frequency of water change requirements are far better than I imagined.

I have a auto feeder set to 4 times a day 3 hours apart than I'll come home and feed manually whether it be frozen cubes or more flakes. I love a heavy stock system so my 3 filter systems has worked out really good so far.

Latest posts