10 Gallon frag tank build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just picked this bad boy up from [MENTION=3628]BeanMachine[/MENTION] (thank you for the freebie). So it's a 10 gallon acrylic. Going polish it n plumb it to my display tank. Any advice on polish solution n what I could buy at HD. Might be a slow build due to school but will keep you guys posted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That thing is sweet! Love the white. I've used plastx before on acrylic and it wasn't bad. Got it at autozone.

I would give it a good vinegar bath and fill it with water and see if you even need to remove the scratches...sometimes they aren't very visible when wet...but I have used NOVUS a number of times and it has been very effective.

Did a vinegar bath today. hopefully polish this week n thinking either led or a small MH but summer is around the corner so I might lean LED. Where good led would be good for sps?

SantaMonicaHelp

Just picked this bad boy up from [MENTION=3628]BeanMachine[/MENTION] (thank you for the freebie). So it's a 10 gallon acrylic. Going polish it n plumb it to my display tank. Any advice on polish solution n what I could buy at HD. Might be a slow build due to school but will keep you guys posted.

Hey Christian,
Good start:) How is the set up going?

Zhenya

Mr V

Premium Member
Supporter
Unfortunately not gonna set it up. This year is gonna be a busy year with school n applying to graduate school. Thanks though for viewing. Happy reefing

Don't worry bro, I will continue your job from here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts