Two guys Corals and Reef Lounge USA (my peraonal review.)

Went to Orange to pick up a free frag. But this trip ended up costing me $120 lol.

This person recommended 2 places to me that were 3 miles from his house and on my way back home. Knowing I need No Po X and frozen food I wanted a few frags as well so I went to check them out.

First stop

Two guys Corals. This place is in a small warehouse but man is their set up efficient! The front is basically just a retail store with limited supplements and coral vitamins but that's not why you are going there. Enter the warehouse portion and BAM! Frag's galore and I'm taking like 100 thousand frags up to medium colonies and even a huge tank of really good sized colonies. I would say a good portion is sps "sticks" and being a zoa guy I asked for that cuz I didn't see much. But once I found them they had an awesome selection. Basics to price per polyp frags and mini colonies.
Fish wise not a huge selection. Didn't really see the prices so no comment on that, but as I said you aren't specifically coming here for that, you are here because they are a coral shop. A few anemone tanks as well. All and all few $5 basic pieces to I can only assume high dollar items. I'm not going to post what price I paid but I got a Rasta zoa frag. A nice digi stick and a pretty nice chalice.
Great customer service and didn't talk me into an expensive purchase or push me into buying some thing that would die easy after I have them my parameters.

Stop 2.
Reef Lounge USA. Now this place is a fish store. 2 really bad *** display tanks to the left. Coral galore but here they had more of mini colonies and mixed as well. I ended up getting a rock with 3 different zoa and 2 different shrooms for an awesome price. And they had my no pox and the Rods frozen food I wanted. Great supply of fish but since I wasn't shopping for fish I didn't notice prices too much.
My review of this place is brief as I spent a lot of time at the other store but what one store didn't have the other one did.
I recommend giving both a visit in the same day. Personally I found Reef Lounge better for Zoa and fish but two guys all day for Sps.

That's all I got for now. This rain has my construction butt on the couch so I was bored. I'm not here to bash any store. Both stores were awesome in there own way and no price made me question them. And at one point both stores did help me on price to stay in my budget.

This was a week ago and all corals are doing great!!

Emirates

We've got to get something going in the IE... I would've given you rastas and digis for free ninety nine

I recently started working in Orange and checked them both out. They're both really awesome stores and are way better than any store near me (Glendora). Good review!

Fizzman

Cool review. Will definitely have to check them out since I am in Anaheim. It sucks and awesome at the same time when a free frag pick up ends up costing u money. I met someone for a free frag at coral grazers and it cost me $40, lol.

theMerchant

Premium Member
Supporter
I got good prices from them also. They do have a high end tank. I didnt even bother looking lol

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk