kent's superbuffer DKH dosing advice

NVTE

Anyone using Kent's superbuffer dKH and know how to calculate the dosing?
The instruction doesnt help much.

I don't know the dosage to increase KH with that product but, like with any additives, you should test, dose,test,dose,etc until desired results. Do you have an alk or KH test? I like salifert or the hanna test kit.

joseserrano

2020 Contributor
I don't know the dosage to increase KH with that product but, like with any additives, you should test, dose,test,dose,etc until desired results. Do you have an alk or KH test? I like salifert or the hanna test kit.
This is pretty much what you will have to do. Especially if your are dissolving it in a concentrated form.

NVTE

I used 2 part and used the calculator to find out the right amount dry/liquid in oder to get to desired Alk. I do test my alk and ca, but dont know how much Kent S put in to get desired alk.
This is pretty much what you will have to do. Especially if your are dissolving it in a concentrated form.
The dry concentrate form can be calculated by Randy's Reef Calculator for most 2 part, but no Kent Superbuffer. Look like it has more ingredient than regular 2 part.

Latest posts