Finally created my own account...

Hi Everyone!
I've been a stalker here for a few years now.... My name is Ashley. I have a few large tanks. I mostly like SPS. I love watching it grow and seeing what kinds of colors I can get. I love tons of flow and old school lighting. I've been in the hobby for almost 4 years. Excited to learn more about the hobby.
Welcome ashley!

Vikingrl

Welcome! Awesome frag tank! I bet your display tank is even better!
Sadly I don't have a display right now. I had a 180 In my living room that we took down. We are now trying to figure out if we want to down size or just buy a new 180.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sadly I don't have a display right now. I had a 180 In my living room that we took down. We are now trying to figure out if we want to down size or just buy a new 180.

i know where you can get a 180...:fish2:

805reef

Premium Member
Supporter
You're missing the point...

Anyone wanna buy a stand and sump for a 180?

If you're going to go through the trouble of selling a stand and sump you might as well go bigger than 180!

You can always use the sump for aquatic turles

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
I already have a couple other large sumps that I'm pulling off my 2 other frag tanks this weekend. Gonna connect 2 tanks into one common titan bin to make maintenance easier.

If you're going to go through the trouble of selling a stand and sump you might as well go bigger than 180!
I have a nice stand and canopy already. I just want the eurobraced, star fire tank that's pre drilled for sea swirls. Mmmmmmm.

Vikingrl

Hi Ashley,

Glad to see you here ;)
I hope you will find a lot of interesting information on this forum!

Do you have any fish?

Zhenya
Hi, yeah I have a purple tang, 4 yellow tangs, tomini tang, blue tang, sailfin tang, blue eye kole tang, 2 scopas tang, 2 melanarus wrasse, 3 misbar clowns, 1 maroon clown, blue chromis and a fairy wrasse.

Latest posts