Can Torch grow next to others ?

NVTE

I want to have different kind of Torch, Hammer, and Octopawn. Can they put next to each other or war ?

Dan I have several Different type of torches next to each other right now. Both Wall and Branching Torches. They are doing well so far. Doesn't look like any war as of yet. Not sure about hammers though.

I've hammer and octopawn next to each other and touching with no war between them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dan I have several Different type of torches next to each other right now. Both Wall and Branching Torches. They are doing well so far. Doesn't look like any war as of yet. Not sure about hammers though.
Thanks bro Dave any pic bro?
Any assie Orange with Green one?
I've hammer and octopawn next to each other and touching with no war between them.
Cool. I saw some Frogspawn's head stick to Octopawn. I dont know the loose head or get pulled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lol torches have stronger sting so I would put torches somewhere else, you can keep frogspawn and hammers together tho.
Thanks.
Look like i will look for hammer/frogspawn . Any orange Hammer out there ( look like Orange Aussie Torch in color)?

Fizzman

+1 to frogspawn and hammers together. I have them together and touching. No problems. Haven't tried torches

+1 on Frogspawn and Hammerer in close proximity - no issues unless one gets infected by BJD and infects the one next to it. I had a torch approx 5 inches away and lived longer but finally succumbed to BJD as well.

Latest posts