Sump Idea

what do you guys think of this simple sump design? do you see something wrong with this? will this bubble trap work without the third baffle? id rather not fill this entire 11.5 gallon with glass baffles. i could see the bubbles flowing right over this single baffle tho.. just may need to go with the norm 3 piece bubble trap.. I was wanting the flow of water to come from underneath the live rock so it flows all through it rather than just over the top of it.

I say have only one baffle at 9" with just a bubble trap by return pump. Ditch the first baffles so you have more space to work with in the future.

I went out yesterday right after making this thread, set on the idea i had.. haha.. well, it should be nice and dry now so i will go check it out. I'm afraid I didn't leave too much room in the sump for power outage fill (4") maybe I wont be sure until i test it out. as far as the design goes tho, I really like the fact that all the water will be flowing from the bottom of the rock pile through the top for maximum filtration.