FT - Archon, Skimmers, Dosing setup, DIY LED's - ISO Apex, Macro Lens, or PAR Meter

Hey guys, I'm cleaning out the closet and trying to get a few new items at the same time. Here's what I have available:

1. DA Archon Controller (System - Level 2) - BNIB (opened to be sure everything was there)
Includes the following:
- 1 x Archon Controller (with flash drive)
- 1 x 9v power supply
- 1 x PB8 Power bar
- 1 x DA pH probe
- 1 x iTemp temperature probe
- 1 x 6' Bus cable
- 1 x 5' Ethernet Cable
- 6 x mounting screws

2. Bubble Magus Dosing setup (Doser and containers)

3. PCI-3000 Skimmer - This thing is HUGE. I was using it on my 180g before I moved. It had stated having an issue with the pump (I never really checked it out to see what was the problem). A new pump is available from CoralVue.

4. SCA-302 skimmer - comes with extra pump (full disclosure: skimmer body has a small crack, but it doesn't affect performance)
*will post pic tomorrow

5. Maxspect Gyre XF-150 (used for probably about a year)
*will post pic tomorrow

6. DIY LED's - Ok...so there's a sob story behind these, but it's long so I won't post it here (happy to explain to anyone who wants to endure it). Bottom-line is I bought these bc someone was planning to help me get them running but then didn't have the time to do the work. I'm NOT good with DIY electronics (I probably would burn my house down...) so I ended up getting radions and $1000 in DIY LED's didn't get used...here they are. LOL Bring offers. :)

7. I have an MP40wES that I can include in a trade for an Apex if necessary. :)

I'm looking for the following (in order of priority):
- Apex controller system (classic or new version...not Apex Jr.)
- Macro Lens for Canon Camera
- PAR meter (I prefer Apogee)
- I'm open to other trade offers, so feel free to offer...worst I might say is "no, thanks." :)

Let me know if you have any questions.

Genoks

Premium Member
Supporter
i have a 100mm macro 2.8L lens in mint condition

interested in the doser and mp40